- Fully waterproof
- Washable wax
- Machine washable at no higher 30 degrees - do not tumble dry
- Moleskin padded collar
- Two way zip
- Generous pockets
- A technical waterproof membrane with a waterproof rating of 5000mm/gsm
- Windproof with a breathability rating of 5000gsm/24hours
- Heat sealed seams for extra protection
- Modern British Design
- Detachable hood
- Waterproof jacket
UNITED KINGDOM (orders over £99)
- Free Delivery (3-5 working days)
- Tracked 24Hr: £5.00 (Order before 2pm Mon - Fri)
- Saturday Delivery: £9.95 (Order before 2pm Friday)
UNITED KINGDOM (orders under £99)
- Standard: £3.95 (3-5 working days)
- Tracked 24Hr: £8 (Order before 2pm Mon - Fri)
- Saturday Delivery: £13.95 (Order before 2pm Friday)
- FREE on orders over £199 (usually £12.95): 3-5 working days
- FREE on orders over £199 (usually £14.95): 3-5 working days
- £45 - includes shipping, duties & taxes: 3-5 working days
REST OF WORLD
- FREE on orders over £249 (usually £24.95): 4-7 working days
Returns & Exchanges
Policy Returns period - 80 days!
Changed your mind? No problem, return your item to us within 80 days of receiving your initial order, unworn with the swing tags attached and we will refund or exchange, whichever you prefer. If you return an item after 80 days, you will be given a gift voucher for the same price as the order amount. (Please note exchanged items, still need to be received within the initial 80 day period if wanting a refund).
Any items bought in our sale can be returned within 14 days of purchase for an exchange or refund.
Free UK Returns With Orders Over £99
Contact the office on email@example.com quoting your invoice/order number and email address to request your free returns label. Please allow 1 working day for a reply. Items under £99 and less than 2kg, please use Royal Mail 2nd Class signed for (£3.95). All return postage fees from outside of the UK are the purchasers responsibility. Please allow up to 5 working days for your refund to be processed our end.
Customers are responsible for all returns from outside the UK, please let our office know that it is being returned by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and note on the parcel 'Return to sender'