What to wear to Ladies’ Day at the Game Fair
It’s Ladies Day on Friday 28th July at the Game Fair and, ladies, you need to dress to impress! Sponsored by Welligogs and supported by County Equestrian Jewellers it’s a great opportunity to show us just how chic you are, with the chance to win a jacket and pair of boots from Welligogs worth £600 and a £150 voucher from County Equestrian Jewellers!
Here are our top picks for Ladies’ Day:
4. Phoebe Shirt
The Game Fair is at Hatfield House from 28-30 July. Come and find Welligogs on stand C400. Judging for the Ladies’ Day best dressed competition will take place at the Welligogs stand at 2pm on Friday.
What to do at the Game Fair 2017
1. ‘Challenge the Greats’ – fancy trying your hand at game shooting? Try and beat the scores set by Simon Ward (pheasant), Lord James Percy (grouse) and George Digweed (pigeon) at the Fieldsports Gazebo
2. Eat at the Gregg Wallace Shot to Pot restaurant – book by calling 01285658444
3. ‘The Euro Challenge’ – watch 8 teams of European gundogs compete against England on Friday 28th
4. Have a go at fly casting – enter competitions, have some tuition or watch a fishing demonstration at the Broadway
5. Learn how to cook some delicious game dishes – visit the Field Kitchen Theatre to learn from some top chefs
6. Go off-roading – have a go on the Subaru off-road course especially designed for the Game Fair
7. Learn something new – visit the Carter Joan Game Fair Theatre to listen to some discussions on subjects such as: Should we repeal the Wildlife & Countryside Act and How to make a million in 20 minutes.
You can get discounted tickets if you book in advance on the Game Fair website. Book in advance until the 27th July.