It’s that time of year again where we head up to Edinburgh for this iconic Scottish show. The Royal Highland Show really is a great family-friendly day out. You’ll find us on Country 4th Avenue, Stand: 441 – come and say hi and get kitted out for the summer months.
Where to stay?
Still looking for somewhere to rest your head after a day out at the Royal Highland Show? Here are our top picks with last-minute availability:
1. Leonardo Royal Hotel, 1 Morrison Link, EH3 8DN
2. The Bonham Hotel, 35 Drumsheugh Gardens, EH3 7RN
3. Courtyard Edinburgh, 1-3 Baxter’s Place, EH1 3AF
4. The Glasshouse, 2 Greenside Place, EH1 3AA
Where to eat?
We’ve chosen our favourite spots in Edinburgh for a lovely meal
1. The Witchery, 352 Castlehill, EH1 2NF
2. Castle Terrace Restaurant, 33-35 Castle Terrace, Edinburgh, EH1 2EL
3. The Bridge Inn, 27 Baird Rd, Ratho, EH28 8RA
4. Apiary Restaurant, 33 Newington Rd, EH9 1QR
5. Dishoom, 3 St Andrew Square, EH2 2BD
What to wear?
Keep it casual and comfortable with our outfit inspiration for the Royal Highland Show
1. Sloane boots – waterproof, breathable and super comfy, our Sloane boots are the best footwear choice for a day at the Royal Highland Show
2. Odette Mulberry – stand out from the crowd in this beautiful shade of purple while being prepared for all weathers!
3. Foxglove Navy – Smart and stylish, our new waterproof Foxglove coat is perfect for a day in the country.
4. Louise Deluxe Check – Popular with our country-loving customers, the Louise Deluxe wax coat is flattering and practical with beautiful corduroy detailing.
5. Ascot jacket – Blogger ‘The Wife Behind The Farmer’ is a big fan of the Ascot and it’s easy to see why. The longer fitted style, gorgeous check pattern and moleskin collar and pocket feature make this jacket ideal for summer shows and events.
6. Isobel Meadow Pink – Another beautifully fitted jacket with stand-out pink trim detailing for those that love to make a statement
7. Fedora Hats – Our Fedora hats are flying off the shelves this year. They are the perfect addition to any outfit and are now available in 4 colours. (photo used on fb with all in fedora hats)