- 90% pure merino wool, 10% cashmere jumper
- Zipped with two pockets
- Machine wash on cool wool/ delicate cycle, cold water at 30 degrees, low spin at 600rpm and dry flat
- We also recommend that a liquid specially for wools and silks is used (not a bio or no-bio as those are too strong) which will result in a long life for your Wool garments.
- Do not tumble dry
- As part of our journey to provide sustainable fashion, the IWTO (International Wool Textile Organisation)"wool is all natural, renewable fibre", making us a more sustainable clothing brand
- Signature WG removable brass pin
- Worn here with our Porto Navy Suede Trainers
Please note: If pilling occurs, they can be easily removed with a pilling comb and will fall away naturally during washing and wearing. Wool being a natural product has short and long fibres, the shorter fibres will naturally work their way to the surface and once these have gone, you are left with long fibres that will not pill. It is no different to the way a new carpet releases some fibres when it is new and the more frequently you wash the garment the quicker, they will disappear.
UNITED KINGDOM (orders over £99)
- Free Delivery (3-5 working days)
- Tracked 24Hr: £5.00 (Order before 2pm Mon - Fri)
- Saturday Delivery: £9.95 (Order before 2pm Friday)
UNITED KINGDOM (orders under £99)
- Standard: £3.95 (3-5 working days)
- Tracked 24Hr: £8 (Order before 2pm Mon - Fri)
- Saturday Delivery: £13.95 (Order before 2pm Friday)
- FREE on orders over £199 (usually £12.95): 3-5 working days
- FREE on orders over £199 (usually £14.95): 3-5 working days
- £45 - includes shipping, duties & taxes: 3-5 working days
REST OF WORLD
- FREE on orders over £249 (usually £24.95): 4-7 working days
Returns & Exchanges
Policy Returns period - 60 days!
Changed your mind? No problem, return your item to us within 60 days of receiving your initial order, unworn with the swing tags attached and we will refund or exchange, whichever you prefer. If you return an item after 60 days, you will be given a gift voucher for the same price as the order amount. (Please note exchanged items, still need to be received within the initial 60 day period if wanting a refund).
Sale items bought online can be returned within 14 days of purchase for a refund or exchange, any returns received after this period, will receive a Gift card for the amount paid.
Sale items bought at a show are on a 'Sale No Return' basis, as the items have been seen in person and accepted.
Items can be returned in the first 30 days for a refund or exchange, any items received after this period will be issued with a Gift Card for the amount paid.
The item must be unworn with swing tags attached and proof of purchase must also be provided.
Free UK Returns With Orders Over £99
To request a returns label, please log in to your online account and follow the link or alternatively contact the office on email@example.com quoting your invoice/order number and email address to request your free returns label. Please allow 1 working day for a reply. Items under £99 and less than 2kg, please use Royal Mail 2nd Class signed for (£3.95). All return postage fees from outside of the UK are the purchasers responsibility. Please allow up to 5 working days for your refund to be processed our end.
Customers are responsible for all returns from outside the UK, please let our office know that it is being returned by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and note on the parcel 'Return to sender'