Andalucia Pink Wool Coat:
Our favourite new coat for SS21, the WG Andalucia Pink Wool Coat, is a feminine dream with a stunning streamlined silhouette. Made with an 80% wool blend it provides breathability and is the perfect throw on coat on those chillier days.
In this instance, we have styled this fabulous coat with our multifunctional Layered Dress in Pastel Blue, this can be worn in countless ways, and our Navy Heeled Espadrille Sandals from our recently expanded Porto Collection, these can be purchased in a selection of stunning colours.
This outfit would be perfect for a morning browsing around your favourite shops, a celebration with friends and family, or a glorious barbecue in the sun.
Ascot Rose Pink Fitted Jacket:
A Spring/Summer suited edition of our classic Ascot Fitted Jacket in a heavenly Rose Pink shade featuring a nod to history with the WG signature military cuff – a jacket of outstanding quality and unbelievable versatility!
This piece can be styled in many ways, yet we have paired it with our Black Merino Wool Roll Neck Jumper, a luxurious dream, and the Multi-Stripe Heeled Espadrille Sandals from our newly expanded Porto Collection, a stunning vibrant shoe.
We adore this outfit for an alfresco dining date, strolling around your favourite museum, or catching up with friends in the garden.
Blush Layered Dress:
Our adaptable SS21 staple, the WG Blush Layered Dress, is the perfect purchase to be worn in a number of ways and for various occasions. The lightweight fabric is ideal for warmer days yet can be easily layered if faced with a slight summer breeze.
We have styled this dreamy dress with our favourite Safari Sandals in Zebra Print, also available in a variety of animal prints, and the Panama Style Hat, a sunny weather must-have. Maximum comfort yet an overload of fashion-forward styling.
This outfit is an amazing Spring/Summer go-to for days outdoors, walking around a beautiful city, and enjoying a sunny holiday.
Ascot Sunrise Fitted Jacket:
A garment from our new Spring/Summer 2021 collection, the WG Ascot Sunrise Jacket offers both sophistication and fun within a fashionable item. This lightweight wool blend jacket features our signature WG military cuff and an utterly flattering mandarin collar.
Here we have styled the Ascot Sunrise Jacket with our staple Phoebe Gold Shirt, featuring the most divine detailing, and our exquisite Boho Feather Ear Cuff, made from Guinea Fowl and Grouse Feather it is unbelievably luxurious and a true statement accessory.
This outfit is perfect for watching the horse racing with friends, a night visiting a fabulous art exhibit, or dressing up for a celebration.
Monte Carlo Pink Roses Shirt:
Our WG Monte Carlo Pink & White Roses Shirt is the perfect piece to fulfil your Spring/Summer fashion needs yet still providing coverage and warmth on those chillier days. As this shirt is 100% Organic Cotton, it allows for breathability and comfort throughout all seasons.
We have styled this shirt with our fabulous Roxy Navy Wax Gilet, designed to keep you both warm and dry, and our Porto Navy Heeled Espadrilles, the most perfect footwear during this time of year. For a more relaxed vibe, our Navy Suede Trainers, would do just the trick. This outfit is unbelievably versatile and can easily be paired with jeans, leggings, a skirt – the possibilities are endless!
This outfit could be worn casually ticking off your to-do list, popping out for an afternoon coffee, or having divine cocktails in the Spring sunshine!
Pink Floral Cotton Shirt:
An all-year round favourite! The WG Pink Floral Cotton Shirt is an ideal layering piece for every spot of weather. This lightweight garment can be worn in a formal setting tucked into wide leg trousers and a pair of heels or thrown over a basic t-shirt with your favourite pair of denim jeans.
On this occasion, the Pink Floral Cotton Shirt has been paired with our Roxy Contrast Wax Gilet, a Spring staple, our Ranger Waterproof Boots, essential for the unpredictable British weather, and our Chocolate Brown Fedora, the chicest addition to any outfit no matter the season.
This outfit would be perfect for a sunset stroll, a picnic on a chiller day, or a visit to your stable friends!
Pink and Navy Floral Shirt:
Amongst our staple shirt collection, the WG Pink & Navy Floral Shirt offers a classic style yet with a subtle inner pop of print and colour. The 100% Organic Cotton can be worn all-year round due to its breathability and ability to be layered as desired.
Paired with of Savannah Blue/Pink Coat, this classic shirt is elevated into an elegant and sophisticated outfit whilst being super comfortable when worn with our beloved Mayfair Navy Suede & Leather Waterproof Boots – an outdoor lover’s dream footwear!
Picture this outfit on an afternoon picnic date, strolling around the fields, or visiting your favourite outdoor market.
Dusky Pink Wool Roll Neck Jumper:
Our Merino Wool Roll Neck Jumpers are a luxurious staple in any wardrobe. These pieces are a great way to introduce or continue sustainability into your fashion styling as they are produced using 100% British Wool, a renewable fibre, and are available in a number of classic colours.
The Dusky Pink Merino Wool Roll Neck Jumper has been styled with our esteemed WG Venice Pale Blue Fitted Jacket, the most flattering and wearable outerwear, and the essential WG Mayfair Leather & Suede Waterproof Boots in Chocolate Brown, a British weather necessity.
Pure Silk Scarf:
Our Pure Silk Scarves are the perfect way to boost the most simple of outfits. This piece can be worn with a pair of jeans and a crisp white shirt or over your favourite swimsuit whilst in the sun.
We have styled the Fuchsia Pink Silk Scarf with our charming Phoebe White Shirt, a classic style with a hint of unique detailing, and the Porto Coral Flat Espadrille Sandals, a fabulous pop of colour in an ideal Spring/Summer shoe.
We envision this outfit sipping something fizzy with friends, strolling around your favourite gardens, or sitting on a park bench with a good book.
- Find a clear space. Tie-dye can be messy, so we recommend arranging bin bags or plastic sheeting outside, in the garage, or on a craft table.
- Prepare your T-shirt. Choose a pre-washed, 100-percent cotton T-shirt. Soak the shirt in lukewarm water, wring out the excess, then lay it flat. (You don't need to wet the T-shirt before dyeing it, but the color won't spread as far on dry fabric.)
- Prepare your dye. Grab a tie-dye kit and follow the package instructions. The highly-concentrated dyes will come in partially-empty squirt bottles. You'll probably fill the bottles with warm water and shake to combine.
- Plan the design. Pinterest is full of pattern ideas, choose one you like, and tie your shirt tightly with rubber bands to make the desired design.
- Tie-dye your shirt. Squirt dye from the spray bottle onto the shirt, following the pattern of your choice. Make sure to apply only one color at a time. Work with lighter colors first (pink, yellow, lime green, etc.), since darker colors can be layered over the top of them.
- Let it dry. With the shirt still rubber-banded together, place it in a plastic bag or cover it with plastic wrap. Let it sit for 12-24 hours so the colors set. You can also take it out sooner to achieve pastel-like colors.
- Wash the shirt. Unwrap the shirt and take off the rubber bands (wear gloves!) Rinse it in cold water until the run-off is clear. Then wash it in the washing machine with cold water; don't put any other clothing in the machine. Dry the shirt and it's ready to wear!